Skip to content
Prevention & Educational Activities
- Book Read & Essay Contest: Read Basketball Junkie and write an essay on your “take away”
- Peer to Peer Mentoring: Encourage the younger students in your town to make good choices. Lead by example and show them positive ways to have fun.
- Education Event with Guest Speaker: Local experts, past students or families who may have a message to share on prevention, wellness and substance use.
- Themed Art Contests: From Posters to Pottery – Show your artistic side and showcase the Go Purple! message.
- Senior Projects: Start a Go Purple movement in your community and leave behind a lasting message of positive decision making.
- Service Projects: Volunteer at a local nursing home or at the local animal shelter.
- Looking for resources to share in your classroom, school or community? Visit the Herren Project Facts & Resources