The Honolulu Marathon begins on Ala Moana Boulevard and finishes in Kapiolani Park, 100 yards from the ocean! The Honolulu Marathon is the fourth largest marathon in the United States after New York, Chicago and Boston. The spectacular course is mainly flat and takes in downtown Honolulu, Diamond Head and turns around in Hawaii Kai.
- $2,000 Fundraising Commitment
- VIP Runner Reception/Dinner
- Comprehensive Fundraising Support
- Herren Project Custom Gear
- Entry Fee Paid by Herren Project
- Professional Training Plan from Higher Running