Our vision is a stronger, more resilient, and connected community where all people thrive free of the effects of the disease of addiction.
Support. Inspire. Empower.
Herren Project helps individuals and families to live healthy, fulfilling lives by preventing substance misuse, celebrating recovery, and creating resilient communities.
• We believe addiction is a pervasive, destructive, and preventable disease.
• Together we are stronger in the fight.
• We believe everyone deserves to live a healthy, fulfilling life free from the effects of addiction.
• We believe with the proper support, inspiration, and tools for healthy living, recovery and wellness are possible for people of all ages.
• We meet all people wherever they are in their journeys of recovery and wellness.
• We support all pathways to recovery.
• We value diversity, inclusion, and equity for all.
• We believe connection is the most essential factor in the prevention of and recovery from addiction.
• We are committed to walking with each individual and family on their journey to recovery from addiction.
• We are committed to providing resources, guidance, and support for individuals and families to receive the quality care they deserve, regardless of their resources.
• We strive to strengthen families and build communities that protect and support healthy living.
• We believe one person’s story can inspire another and create a ripple effect for positive change.
• We serve all populations nationwide to build stronger communities, overcome and destigmatize the disease of addiction and prevent substance misuse.